Real estate for a changing world
BNP Paribas Real Estate in Luxembourg brings together all the expertise necessary for valuing the real estate assets of its professional clients, at each stage of the life cycle of the asset.
The objective of this multidisciplinary offering is to provide a real competitive advantage in terms of efficiency, quality of service and creation of value.
Depending on requirements, BNP Paribas Real Estate brings into play all or some of its business units.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is present in 36 countries with 16 direct establishments and a network of 20 alliances.
In Luxembourg, BNP Paribas Real Estate employs more than 30 staff across two entities: BNP Paribas Real Estate Advisory & Property Management and BNP Paribas Real Estate Investment Management.
The teams offer a wide range of services:
- Property development (building of properties);
- Transactions (buying, selling and leasing of office real estate, shopping and retail space and industrial facilities);
- Expertise (valuation of business real estate assets);
- Property Management (management of properties and managing agents);
- Advice (office planning, real estate compliance);
- Investment Management (advice on structuring a property portfolio, creation and management of real estate investment funds).
The teams at BNP Paribas Real Estate Advisory & Property Management, the market leader in property management, manage more than 460,000m2 of real estate assets.
Currently, BNP Paribas Real Estate Investment Management Luxembourg manages more than 1.3 billion in real estate assets across Europe.