Corporate & Institutional Banking
With 72 staff in Luxembourg, BNP Paribas Group’s Corporate & Institutional Banking business offers a highly specialised entry point into the Grand Duchy’s financial marketplace.
The CIB business is structured around 5 activities:
- Forex is the Bank’s currency hedging business.
- Global Markets-Credit carries out structured financing transactions on behalf of the Group and its major institutional and business clients.
- Asset Leasing Solutions initiates, structures and participates in financing of tangible assets (airplanes, boats, railway equipment, industrial equipment, business property, industrial facilities, etc.) in Luxembourg and around the world.
- Financial Institutions Coverage monitors and develops financial institutions, including banks, insurers and asset management companies located in Luxembourg, and markets BNP Paribas Group’s range of products and services.
- Prime Solutions Financing & Equity Finance carries out equity financing transactions in response to interest expressed by institutional clients.