German Transversal Client Account Manager (M/F) – Permanent Contract (CDI)
RéférenceBNPSUC FVSBSO 02
- TRAITEMENT DES OPERATIONS
The Securities Services business of BNP Paribas is one of Europe’s leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
We are currently looking for a:
German Transversal Client Account Manager (H/F)
The Transversal Client Account Manager is be seen as the « Control Tower » of all Traditional funds production including (i) Fund Administration “FA”, (ii) Transfer Agent “TA” and (iii) Custody “CCS” departments to ensure high quality of service and anticipate client feedback by working with different department and teams on actions to improve the service if necessary.
As transversal CAM, you will be the lead senior operational point of contact of designated clients and ensure that the service provided is satisfying in line with contractual agreements by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, with the aim of continuous improvement.
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to:
· Build a strong relationship with clients
· Interacting, coordinating various topics across several departments
· Animate client account managers dedicated to the various business
· Participate to various projects
· Take the lead and coordinate with various stakeholders to bring solutions to our clients
· Use your advanced communication skills on a daily basis
· Implement dedicated KPI/Reporting on the production delivery
· Build a stable, senior relationship with the Client, support key interactions and seamless communication;
· Act as the primary Client-facing transversal expert and senior entry point on the relation for service delivery;
· Ensures follow-up on the service delivery and quality across all Lux activities, coordinate end-to-end actions with involved departments to manage/resolve issues, inquiries;
· Monitor all clients open subjects and requests to ensure that answers are delivered in quality and timely manner;
· Ensure knowledge of specific customers by informing the teams of any changes to take into account to provide the best service to the client;
· Ensure the client needs are perfectly understood and met;
· Ensure bottom up information to the management regarding any potential issue on the client relationship or any potential issue on the service provided;
· Participate to the continuous training of client account managers community for service delivery excellence;
· Review and present Key Performance Indicators to evaluate the quality of service;
· Participate in quality reviews with the different stakeholders in charge of the client relationship;
- Prepare and participate to the Client Service Reviews, Due diligences and represent the department in Client Teams.
· Master degree in Economics, Finance or a professional experience of many years in a banking institution
· At least 10 years of experience in fund industry;
· Solid track record in interacting with clients with at least 7 years of experience for similar position;
· Strong knowledge and background of fund industry deliveries;
· Problem solving and adaptability : analytical skills, mind for solutions and ability to work autonomously;
· Client oriented : ability to understand client needs;
· Leadership: ability to lead, motivate and inspire people;
· Structured mind : being able to understand and restitute in a clear and factual way;
· Excellent analytic and organizational skills;
· Excellent communication : orally and in writing in English and German, French would be a plus;
· Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required.
BNP Paribas has a presence in 65 countries with close to +190,000 employees including nearly +148,000 in Europe. The Group supports all its customers – individuals, associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs and institutions – in the success of their projects through its financing, investment, savings and protection solutions.
For this position, you will join Corporate & Institutional Banking operating division via BNP Paribas Securities Services Luxembourg a multi-asset servicing specialist committed to helping our clients achieve their ambitions both in terms of investments and cross-border distribution.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is present in 27 countries and regroup +10,000 employees.
To be noted that BNP Paribas Securities Services Luxembourg is certified “Top Employer” since more than 5 years.
During the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less than 3 months (record N°3 for Luxembourg), according to the dispositions of the law from July 23 2016 concerning the criminal record.