Transaction Manager (m/f) – Fixed term contract
- Contrat de travail
- Emploi / Mission
- TRAITEMENT DES OPERATIONS
As leading securities services provider, BNP Paribas, Luxembourg Branch, is operating throughout the entire life of securities. The Corporate Trust Services department of its Luxembourg Branch is offering a wide range of services for new and existing issues, such as listing agent, paying agent, common depositary for account of the international clearing systems, custodian, account bank, cash manager, tender / exchange agent, …
In order to strengthen its existing team, Corporate Trust Operations, Luxembourg is recruiting for its Transaction Management team a:
Transaction Manager (m/f)
1 year Fixed Term Contract
Working environment & Role:
The Corporate clients of BNP Paribas – Luxembourg Branch – Securities Services business benefit from local and international expertise, unequalled level of knowledge in fund management and the strength of one of the largest financial institutions in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
BNP Paribas – Luxembourg Branch – Securities Services business offers a full range of services based on four key business lines on which Corporate Trust Operations.
Corporate Trust Operations offers debt services to clients such as Agent and trustee services, Banking services and cash management, administration of collateral, administration of loans, fiduciary deposit and asset protection services.
- To be the contact person from confirmation of the mandate until set-up of new transactions and during the life of existing issues (restructuring or corporate events)
- To liaise internally for the set-up of such transactions, mainly with our Debt market services sales team, Operations and Cross Services departments as well as other entities of BNP Paribas Securities Services.
- To liaise externally with Issuers and Originators, Arrangers, Law Firms, International Clearing Systems, Financial Regulators during the review of the documentation and, as the case may be, the duration of the issues.
- To ensure that the documentation on both conventional and structured transactions complies with our risk policy, correctly reflects the characteristics of the transaction and meets the clients’ needs.
- To participate to project linked to the activity or its development.
Advantages of the position:
By joining this team, you will the opportunity to discover all the aspects of the Corporate Trust Operations domain in an international environment.
Academic / Post Graduate degree (legal knowledge would be appreciated)
a professional experience in the debt services domain would be considered as an advantage
Good analytical skills
Care for detail and “client focus” oriented
At ease on the phone and face to face
Sharp sense of responsibility and organisational skills
Team spirit minded though able to work on its own initiative
Fluent in English and French
Other languages such as German or Italian would be welcome
Computer literate (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
During the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less than 3 months (record N°3 for Luxembourg), according to the dispositions of the law from July 23 2016 concerning the criminal record.