- Employment contract
- Job / Mission
- TEMPORARY STATUS
Depuis mai 2009, BGL BNP Paribas fait partie du groupe BNP Paribas, leader européen en matière de services bancaires et financiers. Avec BGL BNP Paribas, le Groupe BNP Paribas est le premier employeur du secteur financier et l’un des plus grands employeurs du Grand-Duché de Luxembourg. BGL BNP Paribas occupe une place de premier plan sur son marché national et étend son rayon d’action à la Grande Région, englobant les zones frontalières du Luxembourg.
Trainee – Transaction Banking Associate (H/F)
Duration : 6 months or more
You must be in possession of an internship agreement
The Trainee will support the day-to-day activity of the department and will also be associated to project management.
Within Transaction Banking, BNP Paribas
– Trade Finance franchise is ranked as one of the world’s top three and the first in Europe. The activity leverages on over 350 experts and a network of more than 100 dedicated trade centers across 60 countries, supporting clients to optimize, secure and/or finance their international imports & exports,
– Cash Management activity has a leading position in Europe relying on a global network (57 countries with direct cash management coverage) combined with an undisputed local footprint to serve corporates worldwide with strong advisory and innovative, customised solutions covering all aspects of cash management.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
Reporting to the Head of Trade Finance in coordination with the Head of Transaction Banking, the mission is to participate actively to the daily commercial activities:
· Cooperation to various projects (in particular for new client digital tool to be implemented with some clients) including possibly in another activity within Transaction Banking (Cash Management, …)
· involvement in the daily management of the Trade Finance transactions, in direct contact with other BNPP entities and clients: Trade Guarantees, Export & Import Letters of credit, Discounting of receivables, Payables Financing, Supply Chain Financing; Trade Collections
· Contribution to the activity reporting and identification of new opportunities leveraging on client information, transaction or client databases, ….
· Participation to internal and external commercial pitchbooks / proposals under the supervision of sales officers.
Advantages of the position:
You develop your expertise in Trade and Cash management and gain an overall knowledge about Corporate treasury and financial instruments.
BGL BNP Paribas is one of the market leaders, benefits from a global services offer via more than 300 experts in more than 100 trade centers in 60 countries all over the world.