- Employment contract
- Job / Mission
- TEMPORARY STATUS
BNP Paribas Asset Management is the asset management company of the BNP Paribas group. With assets under management totalling over EUR 500 billion and a staff of more than 4,000 present in over 40 countries, BNP Paribas Asset Management offers a comprehensive range of financial management services to institutional clients and distributors around the globe.
To support its current growth, BNP Paribas Asset Management (BNPP AM) is looking for a:
Trainee – KYC Officer (M/F)
Traineeship for 6 months
The KYC/AML/regulatory file team is part of the Global Client Service, which is a key component of the Global Client Group at BNP Paribas Asset Management. The principal objective of this team is to:
- Ensure timely and flawless execution of KYC/AML processes in partnership with all stakeholders involved, therefore participating in the creation of business opportunities and maintenance of strong client satisfaction
- Support the evolution of tools and processes to ensure an environment that efficiently implements a continuous changing AML regulatory environment.
The primary mission of the Client Service Team is to establish and provide a proactive support platform for the BNP Paribas Asset Management Sales Channels, clients and prospects.
Your main role will be:
- Support managers in the implementation of projects designed
- Data mining and analysis
- Contributing to data remediation exercises
- Provide with a reporting to your coordinator on a regular basis
- Providing support to different senior KYC analysts
We are currently creating a new activity within the firm and in order to be compliant with regulation we need to make sure that client profiles in our system are of the highest quality.
During your internship, you will become familiar with Anti-Money Laundering procedures and the processes linked to the KYC activity.
Bachelor (in due course)
- Analytical skills
- Ability to deal with complexity
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Communication skills – oral & written
- Ability to deliver / Results driven
Technical Skills :
At ease with Exel. Ideally, you feel at ease with data research and analysis
Good command of French (C1) and English (B2)