- Employment contract
- Job / Mission
- TEMPORARY STATUS
BNP Paribas Wealth Management is the private banking arm of the BNP Paribas group. Building on over a century’s experience in providing private banking services and a presence in over 30 countries, BNP Paribas Wealth Management offers comprehensive support in all areas of interest to high net worth clients. Within BGL BNP Paribas Luxembourg, Wealth Management teams tailor financial and management solutions to the needs of an international clientele.
Trainee – Fund International Registration Team (H/F)
Internship – 1 year
You must provide an internship agreement covering the entire period of the internship.
Under the responsibility of the Head of the Fund Registration, you will join a team of three people.
The internship will offer you the opportunity to join one of the leading Asset Manager in Sustainable Products in Luxembourg and in Europe. The Team is in charge of the registration and international registration maintenance of BNPP AM Ucits and AIFs in Europe and in Asia. Registration of Funds in several countries is key to allow the Distributions of Funds in foreign countries can promote and distribute our Funds with our Distribution network.
Your role will be to :
- Assist and or initiate the registration request in the requested markets
- Participate in the dissemination of Funds changes
- Upload and Control the Fund Documentation on our website
- Disseminate the translations of Legal Documentation ( Prospectus, Notice, KIIDs)
- Controls the activity and production of our delegates for the registration
- Controls and keep the group data bases up to dates
We offer the opportunity to join a Global Organization, where you will participate to regular projects and meeting with Marketing / Sales, Fund Developer, Legal, Investments and others teams to validate and implement the Fund strategy updates (Prospectus updates, Mergers, liquidation).
We require from the Candidate :
- Fluent in French and English are essential
- A good appetite to understand the Luxembourg Distribution model and willingness to discover the world of Asset Management
- Ability to participate to workshops / Conference calls in English
- Ability to work on Projects, and work with some autonomy (pro activity)
- MS Office competences
We seek candidate willing to learn and understand :
- Luxembourg Fund structures & international distribution:
- Local regulatory constraints concerning product structures and limitations
Your profil :
Education Level : Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
Expérience level : Beginner
Job type : Internship : Schedule Full-time
Language Skills :
- Fluency in English (written and oral) – mandatory
- Fluency in French (written and oral) – mandatory