Sales Specialist – Native Level of English (M/F)
- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
The Securities Services business of BNP Paribas is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
We are currently looking for a:
Sales Specialist (M/F)
Native Level of English
Working environment & Role:
This is a great opportunity to join a top-flight team within the Leading European Bank. As a global leader in Banking and Fund Services, we offer a compelling working environment that is constantly evolving, giving you the chance to:
• Evolve in a leading Universal Bank offering
• Ability to work independently as well as be a strong team player to leverage at best from teams of experts in Luxembourg and beyond
• Learn to bid for high-value contracts in this competitive sector
• Gain insights into building a successful career within an International Leading bank, offering the possibility to continue to evolve locally and globally
The successful candidate shall focus on:
• Identifying and monitoring business opportunities to close deals with new clients / prospects
• Discussing and understanding the client requirements, business priorities and strategy to position at best our services.
• Generating leads through strong engagement with key stakeholders within Customers as well as awareness and attendance of industry events, seminars etc.
• Developing direct high-level customer relationships at C-level and identifying decision makers.
• Work hand in hand with Sales Colleagues located in the Client’s headquarters to provide meaningful customer feedback and engagement opportunities
• Demonstrating the strengths and unique selling points of the services proposed.
• Executing the Global Sales plan & strategy to meet and exceed the annual sales targets adding tangible business value
• Creating and managing pro-actively the Sales pipeline as well as acting as back-up for other team members
• Analysing client requirements to build and draft proposals in alignment with product offer and client expectations
• Prepare, present and negotiate the product, pricing and legal offer with the client
• Position and sell the BNP full range of products across jurisdiction and “metier”
• Build strong and trustworthy relationships with prospects and market influencers
University degree or equivalent, in banking, business administration
10 years’ experience in Sales environment with proven sales track-record.
Experience in selling financial services to the banking industry.
Genuine curiosity about the Fund Industry with appetite to constantly learn to keep up with fast changing environment and multiplicity of products.
Connectivity with the market influencers: lawyers, auditors, MANCOs , ALFI , Luxembourg For Finance etc.…
High sense of accountability
Ability to identify opportunities and engage with decision makers
Transversal Skills :
Ability to co-elaborate solutions
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to anticipate business / regulatory evolution
Ability to articulate regulatory and corporate requirements to clients and investors
Commercial acumen with real tenacity
Native level of English is mandatory
Any other language (French, Italian, German, Luxembourgish, Spanish, etc…) would be an advantage