CDD – Senior Legal Counsel (H/F)
- Fixed Term
BNP Paribas Asset Management is the asset management company of the BNP Paribas group. With assets under management totalling over EUR 500 billion and a staff of more than 4,000 present in over 40 countries, BNP Paribas Asset Management offers a comprehensive range of financial management services to institutional clients and distributors around the globe.
To support its current growth, BNP Paribas Asset Management (BNPP AM) is looking for a:
Senior Legal Counsel (M/F)
9 month fixed term contract
We are looking for a candidate with excellent analytical skills, who is able to work independently but also as part of a team.
Contribute your legal expertise within the legal department in the drafting and negotiating of complex contracts relating to investment funds.
As a true “Business Partner”, your main tasks will be to:
- Draft, review and negotiate diverse range of legal agreements in the Investment Funds;
- Analyse various legal researches and assist the business with comprehensive, pragmatic and solution oriented advice;
- Liaise and/or collaborate with the different departments and/or stakeholders and support them; and
- Participate in local and global legal and business initiatives.
Experience of a multi-cultural global organisation implying multiple geographies and stakeholders is an important factor for success in the position.
Advantages of the position:
The job offers varied work in a friendly and international atmosphere and an excellent work-life balance.
University degree in law
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in asset management (specifically investment funds)
- Proven experience in contract law and banking law (knowledge of distribution agreements issues is a significant advantage)
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Organizational skills
Technical Skills :
You have strong technical and writing skills
Fluent in French and English (knowledge of German is an advantage.
During the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less than 3 months (record N°3 for Luxembourg), according to the dispositions of the law from July 23 2016 concerning the criminal record.