CDD – Client Services Fund Dealing Services (H/F)
- Employment contract
- Fixed Term
- Job / Mission
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Securities Services – Luxembourg Branch ranks amongst the top providers of Fund Services in Luxembourg.
The BNP Paribas Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg and the Securities Services team provides a wide range of asset-servicing solutions to institutional investors including global custody, transfer agency, fund accounting and performance measurement, together with global securities lending and dedicated cash management services.
Securities Services – Luxembourg Branch has an immediate opening for an experienced professional according to the following profile :
Client Services Fund Dealing Services (H/F)
CDD Contract – 6 months
- You will be the main point of contact for customers on various queries linked to Fund Dealing Services activity
- You will liaise with the operational areas to ensure specific client requirements are shared across and taken into consideration
- You will maintain a positive client relationship by monitoring their enquiries efficiently and effectively until final resolution
- You will ensure that any important event is escalated to your Management and/or the Relationship Manager
- You will monitor the client KPIs to ensure client’s satisfaction
Advantages of the position:
By joining this team, you will the opportunity to discover all the aspects of the Fund Distribution domain in an international environment.
You will be a part of a strong Group certified Top Employer for the 5th time. You will join a young, dynamic and diversified team and work in a value-driven work environment.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance.
You have gained at least 3 years of similar experience in the fund industry.
- Attention to detail / rigor
- Ability to deliver / Results driven
- Active listening
- Client focused
- Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
- Communication skills – oral & written
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Transversal Skills :
Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent written and oral English and French skills are essential
- Other languages (Spanish, German, Italian) are considered as a real advantage