How do I join BNP Paribas in Luxembourg?
Find out about the different stages to our recruitment process, below.
- In the “Vacancies” tab, click on those that interest you in order to view all the information about the positions. You can also submit an open application by replying to “Open application” offers.
- When you click on “Apply”, you will be taken to another page on which you can create your account, if this is your first visit to the site. All applications are handled via this tool, so it is essential that you complete this step.
- After applying, you can track the progress of your application in real time. You will receive a response by email within 5 to 10 days of your application for a vacancy.
- If your application is selected at this stage, you will be invited for interview with an HR manager and potentially with the line manager for the position for which you applied.
- You will receive a response within 15 days of your interview.
- If your application is successful, you will be contacted by the HR manager to discuss the terms and conditions of your employment contract.
- You will then be invited to sign your contract and asked to attend a welcome meeting on your start date.