A high-performance offering for Corporate clients
BGL BNP Paribas offers a vast range of products and services to help its Corporate clients grow as they face up to the demands of the environments in which they operate.
A bank for businesses
As the leading bank for businesses in Luxembourg, BGL BNP Paribas aims to offer its clients the full benefit of its financial strength, global presence and the most comprehensive range of products and services on the market.
BGL BNP Paribas has set up a framework of support for businesses based on business centres distributed across Luxembourg and the Grande Région that enables it to build and maintain close and long-lasting commercial relationships.
Supporting the growth of businesses
In collaboration with the entities of BNP Paribas Group in Luxembourg, BGL BNP Paribas supports its clients at every stage of their development, offering them a vast range of products and services:
- Cash management: setting up physical or notional cash pooling, Payment Factory, implementation of Swiftnet
- Management of receivables: Factoring
- Financing solutions: customised loans, financial and operational leasing
- Financing of imports/exports: Global Trade Solutions (Issue of Credit Letters, Discounts on Credit Letters, Credit documents)
- Management of contractual risks: Escrow services (escrow agreement)
- Management of market risks: exchange risk, interest rate risk, commodity risk, as well as risks associated with products structured on underlying interest rates, equities, commodities
- Standardisation of payments: transition to SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area)
- Structured finances: acquisition, project and asset financing, LBO/MBO
- Diversification of financing: financing via the capital markets such as via bond issues (Retail, Institutional investors), payment appropriations or Asset Backed Securities.
- Mergers/acquisitions advisory services
- Protection and transfer of wealth: integrated solutions for business clients
Businesses located in Luxembourg and the border regions (Germany, Belgium, France) benefit from a wide range of products and services offered by the various entities of BNP Paribas Group in the Grande Région.