BNP Paribas Group in Luxembourg is a major player in the local economy. We have nearly 4000 staff across the entire region, and are the no. 1 employer in the financial sector.
Our business is structured around three activity sectors:
- Retail Banking, the retail bank for individuals and businesses.
- Corporate & Investment Banking, financing and investment for businesses.
- Investment Solutions
A corporate culture of open-mindedness and team spirit, founded on shared values
BNP Paribas aims to be, across all its business lines, a benchmark banking Group for which the client is its highest priority and which continually strives to improve its profitability.
Created as the collective project of a group of men and women dedicated to serving their clients and shareholders, the “bank for a changing world” immediately established four core corporate values that summarise the essence of its business. All of these are epitomised by the BNP Paribas signature and logo – the “taking flight” logo of four stars, a symbol of dynamism and progress.
- Being quick to evaluate situations and developments such as identification of opportunities and risks
- Making effective decisions and taking action
- Promoting new initiatives and ideas
- Highlighting the authors of these
- Being closely involved with serving our clients and working towards our joint success
- Demonstrating exemplary behaviour
- Having a taste for a challenge and for leadership
- Having the desire to win, as a team, a competition in which the judge is the client